Sometimes to find a career you love you must learn to love the career you have. J.T. Odonnell at WorkItDaily ruminates on the difference between just wanting a career and doing what is necessary to love your career. Watch what she has to say.
<iframe src=”https://www.linkedin.com/embed/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6320634533809053698″ height=”620″ width=”504″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>
Find a Career You Love
J.T. warns us against dreaming about a “magical” career. She wants the career seeker to be willing to do what is necessary for:
- Growing your skills in your field
- Getting to know yourself better
- Being willing to do what is necessary to stand out
- Develop and find your own voice
- Build a strong network and help others
- Keep current on your field
- Continue learning and developing always
What other ideas to you have to help you love you career?